Get Listed with Pay-Per-Click Advertising Today!
Bing’s search engine user base has grown to 524 million unique users. According to an onfographic study published by Microsoft, these users conduct around 5 billion searches each month.
Real Estate Bing PPC Keyword Advertising
· 224 million retail searchers shopped on the Bing Network last Holiday season and spent 18-23% more than the average internet searcher.
· Bing powers Yahoo’s search, which, coupled with Bing, serves 32.6% of U.S. internet searchers.
· Research by ComScore in 2015 Showed Bing’s Growing Influence in Search Results
· 22% more was spent online with Bing than on average internet searches.
· 33% of the Bing Ads audience has a household income of $100,000 or more.
· Bing captured 56 million retail searchers not reached by Google.
· Bing searchers are for the most part 35+ in age and commonly within the 55-64 age bracket.
· Bing searchers are more likely to have children, based on their age.
· Users of Bing are generally less tech savvy.
· According to ComScore Desktop Search Engine rankings, Bing got 3,685,000 searches in the U.S. in September 2015.
· 3685M / 30 = 122.8 million searches per day.
· 3685M / (30 * 24 * 60 * 60) = 1421.68 searches per second.
With a single Bing Ad buy, you can reach 162 million unique searchers using Microsoft and Yahoo sites (including Yahoo Search, Bing, and partners). These account for 30% of the total search engine shares with over 9 billion searches a month.
To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact information form or call today at 888.253.0980 to learn more about our exclusive Real Estate PPC keyword strategies for Real Estate firms, or sign up online.
Sign up for Real Estate Keyword Monthly Marketing Tips!
5.34 million existing homes were sold in 2018, according to data from the National Association of REALTORS®