Get Listed with Pay-Per-Click Advertising Today!
PPC advertising for Real Estate Firms can seem like a puzzle sometimes. The only way to get real results is to adjust your campaign until you get a steady flow of leads at a cost per conversion that makes sense for your Real Estate office.
Applying PPC strategies is similar to applying strategies onto a game board. Keep practicing these strategies until you get it right.
· Check budgets daily
· Check your bids
· Check bid strategy
· Checking ad spending
· Check conversion rates
· Check click-through rates
· Check cost changes
· Pause or remove poor performing keywords
· Reviewing changes over past 3 days comparison
· Adjust bids for poor converting keywords
· Adjust bids for top performing keywords
· Check and monitoring keywords based on Ad groups
· Check and optimize keywords based on Ad groups
· Add more relevant keywords
· Analyze conversion rates
· Analyzing non-performing keywords
· Assessing keyword performance in Ad groups
· Check that PPC ads are set to rotate evenly
· Check your ad copy for disapproved ads and typos
· Check your ad URLs
· Check your campaign settings
· Creating new PPC ads
· Pause non-performing keywords
· Remove duplicate keywords
· Remove non-performing keywords
· Removing poor-performing keywords
· Research and add negative keywords
· Adjust bids
· Adjust keywords with low-quality scores
· Analyze performance of site links
· Analyze Quality Scores
· Check for broken site links
· Check poor visitor metrics
· Evaluate effectiveness of landing page
· Manage Display Network Networks
· Review ad positions
· Review campaign performance
· Review CTR numbers
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal!
To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact information form or call today at 888.253.0980 to learn more about our exclusive Real Estate PPC keyword strategies for Real Estate firms, or sign up online.
Sign up for Real Estate Keyword Monthly Marketing Tips!
We love talking to our customers, so feel free to call during normal business hours.
09:00 am – 05:00 pm